For continuing donors, you can make changes to your contribution for 2021 by clicking on the Contribute Now button during the 2020 Community Giving Campaign (through November 11, 2020). After the campaign, all donors can make changes by contacting Annette Valera via email at Annette.X.Valera@kp.org
Your NUID will be your username and the first letter should be lowercase.
For example: k123456
Your password will be : Kp (case sensitive) + 8-digit employee/physician ID number. (Please include the “+” sign.)
For example: Employees: Kp+00123456 and Physicians: Kp+22123456
You can find your employee/physician ID number on your paystub. Physicians can also find their physician ID number on the top right hand corner of their physician portal home page.
Decide on the donation type and payment method
- One time donation by debit or credit card (processing occurs October – December 2020).
- One time payroll deduction (deducted from first paycheck in January 2021).
- Continuous credit card payments or payroll deductions (January 2021-December 2021).
- Continuous payroll deduction (January 2021-December 2021). Payments will rollover to the following year (2022) unless cancelled by the donor.
Total donation amount
If you are giving through continuous payroll deductions, remember that deductions occur in 24 pay periods. For example, a $5 per pay period deduction is a $120 yearly pledge.
You may select more than one nonprofit organization and divide your gift as you please. To view our resources page for selecting a non-profit organization click here. When selecting a nonprofit organization through the pledge portal you will be given the following options:
- Select a partner nonprofit organization(s)
- Search for your non profit organization(s)
- Write-in a non profit organization(s)
If you use the write-in option, please provide as much information as you have on the nonprofit organization you are considering. To do a search and find more information on the nonprofit organization you are considering, visit www.guidestar.org. At minimum, please provide the nonprofit organization’s name, city and state.
Once you have collected all of the information above, you are ready to contribute.